The most magical time of year is here! The holidays wouldn’t be complete without a little festive crafting so we’ve whipped up six easy crafts so you can get creative with your photos this season.
First up on the list? Festive decorations of course! This photo wreath is perfect for showing off your holiday photos. The added bonus? You can update your photos year-round to keep rocking it through every season.
What You’ll Need
Wide burlap ribbon
Metal wreath form
Mini wooden clips
- Wrap burlap over and under metal wreath form. Alternate loops to go vertically and horizontally over each other.
- Print out the photos you’d like to use. You’ll need at least 5 photos to circle the wreath.
- Cut cardstock into rectangular pieces and stick a photo to each cutout.
- Attach holiday bow around burlap to what will become the bottom of your wreath.
- Add photos using mini wooden clips around the wreath evenly.
With our new Unlimited Paper Plan, it’s easier and more affordable than ever to print all you want for your holiday crafts and beyond. Print more photos, get more paper – it’s that simple!
Happy Crafting #PryntFam! Don’t forget to follow along for a new craft each day this week.