Stay cool this summer with these delicious ombre popsicles. Made with fresh fruit and maple syrup, these colorful beauties are refreshing, vegan, and paleo-friendly.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of freshly-squeezed Orange Juice
- 1 cup of fresh Strawberries
- ¾ cup of Water
- 2 tbsp of Maple Syrup
- Popsicle Mold
~ Makes 6-10 popsicles, depending on the size of your mold.
- Blend your oranges in a juicer (or buy a bottle of your favorite OJ at the store)
- Add strawberries, water, and maple syrup to a blender and mix thoroughly
- Pour OJ into molds, filling each one to be roughly ½-¾ full
- Spoon out portions of your strawberry mixture to complete each mold
Strawberries, Oranges, and the Cool Grey Prynt Pocket
- Let freeze for at least one hour, and rinse molds under hot water to safely remove pops without breaking
- (Optional): Take a Prynt to share the recipe with friends.
Paired with a shaded hammock spot, these ombre pops freshen up even the hottest of days.
And you thought ombre was just a hair thing.